The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission extended the deadline to submit 2017 EEO-1 report data to June 1. If you haven’t already submitted your report, get on it – it’s due tomorrow!
Questions on EEO-1 reporting? Perhaps we have already answered them on the blog. Recent EEO-1 posts include:
- What is the EEO-1 report, which companies need to file it, and where do we get the data for the report?
- Do I need to submit an EEO-1 report for each employee location?
- What is the best way to get ethnicity and race information for each employee for the EEO-1 report?
- Handling gender identification in documentation
- EEO-1 reporting and employees who regularly report to client sites
- EEO-1: No wage and hours worked requirement