It’s Time to Update Your Employee Handbook
- Date: Thursday, January 19th and Tuesday, January 24th
- Time: 8:30 am Pacific, 11:30 am Eastern
- Length: 60 minutes
Are you dreading updating your employee handbook? You’re not alone! Most HR professionals can agree that employee handbooks can be a handful.
Join Robin Shea and the ThinkHR team as they offer best practices and advice for creating an employee handbook.
In this session, you’ll learn about:
- Content every handbook should have plus content you may want to include and why
- How handbooks can help maintain a vibrant company culture
- New 2017 laws that impact employer policies
- How the Trump administration may impact employer policies
This HRCI- and SHRM-approved webinar is offered exclusively for ThinkHR partners and their clients. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for registration details.