You have plenty of things to worry about when you run a business. Let us take a big one off your plate: HR and compliance issues.
Think of ThinkHR as your HR team’s personal advisor, or your company’s full-service HR department if you don’t have an in-house staff. We provide you with everything you need to comply with complex and ever changing employment regulations.
That includes a gold-standard employee training platform, with courses and learning content covering top-of-mind topics like the Affordable Care Act, sexual harassment, leave of absence compliance, and much more.
Beyond compliance, we’ll help you build and retain a more engaged, motivated and productive workforce. Count on us to help you optimize your biggest asset – your people.
How You Benefit
- Avoid fines and penalties for non-compliance with HR laws and regulations
- Reduce your employment-related liability and legal risks
- Stay apprised of ever-changing labor laws and employment regulations, like the ACA
- Foster a positive work environment and higher morale with proven HR practices to recruit, manage, train and retain the best employees
- Effectively communicate company policies with a customizable, compliant employee handbook that complies with the regulations of all 50 US states
More than 100,000 employers are on the ThinkHR platform.
For HR Professionals
Feeling stretched? We’re here to help.
HR may as well stand for “Huge Responsibility.” How do you handle it without a huge staff or a huge budget for outside attorneys and consultants? Easy: ThinkHR.
Let us be your personal HR expert advisor, extending your capabilities while taking the worry out of staying compliant and up to date. We equip you with the online resources, tools and live phone assistance to answer any HR question or manage any issue. Whether it’s about benefits, ACA, leave of absence, company policies, workplace issues – you name it, we’ve got the trusted, proven answers.
Count on us to help you become more effective, more productive, and more valuable to your company. Speak to your insurance broker about our services. Or, contact us directly.
How You Benefit
- Extend your in-house capabilities with a wealth of HR knowledge resources and training solutions
- Ensure your HR practices are current with the latest laws and regulations
- Reduce the time it takes to resolve HR issues – get more done in your day
- Help protect your company from compliance risk and employment-related liability
- Help create a better employee experience, from hiring through onboarding to performance reviews and training
- Save your company money on legal fees and expensive HR systems and consultants