Tag: foster placement

Question: When an employee seeks “baby bonding” time, what documentation is required? Answer: For the purposes of baby bonding, there is not a specific documentation that is necessary. You can require a birth certification, court order for foster placement, or adoption documents for determination of the 12-month period the leave may be used following birth.