More than 2 million workplace violence reports are made each year, and the latest statistics show that 18,400 workers were injured — and 458 people were killed — in 2017. Yet, despite the growing prevalence, most employers that experience workplace violence say they never saw it coming.
Join the experts at ThinkHR for to learn how you can limit the risks and repercussions of violent acts or perceived threats, no matter how big or how small. We will discuss:
- The definition of workplace violence and its growing prevalence
- Creating a safe workplace under OSHA
- The business risk for failure to protect employees
- How to craft a workplace violence emergency preparedness plan
- Strategies for prevention, including recognizing the warning signs
Fill out the form to watch this webinar instantly